Welcome back to the world, post summer-vacation! I have some fun Fall 2016 comings and goings to share with you.
- New packaging.
- New silk scarf story designs.
- New photographs of current and new inventory (coming soon.)
- New website (coming soon).
- The 2016 Presidential election: Most of y'all know my story - my father was KIA in Vietnam, my grandfather survived the Bataan Death March and was appointed Morale Officer in a POW camp. I don't know for sure, but I would presume to say that neither man fought (and died) to tell you who to vote for, but to ensure your freedom to vote for the person you choose - so do it: VOTE!
- 26.2 miles in the 2016 Chicago Marathon - if you're so inclined, you can download a tracking app for your IOS or Android phone in order to follow my [slow] progress.
- I won't mention the number of days until the holidays, because who needs to hear that 2017 starts in 86 days. However, in true Chicago [voting] fashion, you can order your silk story scarves early and often.
- Go Cubs!!!
As always, if you just can't make up your mind, gift certificates are available.
Do me a favor please and forward this blog post to your friends and boutiques where you shop.